Property Search

When it comes to property acquisitions or disposals having a trusted agent is a key factor to your personal success and satisfaction. We only work with property experts and agents who are best-of-breed and provide quality service and advice. They do not only have excellent resources and connections but most importantly high ethical standards in dealing with your particular needs.

Employer Work Place law works closely with KPS London Ltd to provide high-end real estate search services in Central London for private individuals seeking the ultimate London residence or property developers looking for a buy-to-let or refurbishment projects.


  • personalised service
  • access to properties not available on the open market or via conventional agents
  • dedicated team
  • strict confidentiality

Property Management

Employer Work Place Law cooperates closely with KPS London Ltd to jointly provide property management services. We understand how important it is for a property owner to appoint an agent whom they can trust and who has the competences to look after their properties in accordance with the latest regulatory requirements. The legislation and market standards governing the management of a property change frequently. Financial damages may be the consequence if the regulation is not flowed in an appropriate manner. The cooperation between Employer Work Place Law and KPS brings together all necessary skills required for providing high-quality property management services.


  • Dedicated and highly skilled team
  • Clear fee structure
  • Compliance with all applicable legislation
  • Cost effective

Service includes:

  • Finding tenants
  • Preparing the tenancy agreement that is complied with current law and standards
  • Obtaining references
  • Ensuring that all gas and electricity certificates are up to date and organising relevant inspections
  • Collection of rent
  • Arranging repairs and maintenance
  • Key holding facilities
  • Annual inspections
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Management while property is vacant
  • Expert advice
Call me!